Posted by Shauna |

Monday is here! - the weekend wasnt much of a weekend - Saturday morning we had a garage sale and made some quick cash off of selling our junk - I am always surprised at the people that are out and about at 6:30am searching for garage sales. I guess that there are tons of ways that you can make a business out of garage sale shopping now-a-days! At 10am - I had to leave the garage sale to Kip and run to work. (I am sure that they garage sale was shut down immediately) I interviewed 3 kids on Saturday and they all applied to DeVry - it was a very good day! We did relax on Saturday night and Sunday was a relaxing day also - just went to church, took a very long nap :0), worked out, and watched my favorite TV shows. But now Monday is here and the cycle starts again!
Things are going well with Kaycee and baby Jamie. Please go visit Kaycee's blog and read about how he is doing. He definitely still needs your prayers and so does Kaycee - it takes a lot more strength than most of us have to stay so strong through times like this! There is a link to her blog from mine. We never imagined how the internet could be such a powerful tool for prayer!
Anyhow - a few weeks ago, I promised pictures of the yard - I took some this morning but I dont know if they do it justice - I will post them anyway.

New mulch, trimmed shrubs, flower hangers - we are very proud!

3 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Oh wow-it looks gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Roomate, I am so impressed! Your yard looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

Lookin good....Keep putting Kip to work!! :>) I need to get Glenn out in our yard too.