Well, to start with, Chase is doing better. We got through today without hitting a brick wall. The last few days - he would be fine in the morning then in a moment's time, he would have a really high fever and be exhausted. Today was good though. I have SSOOOOOOO much to do in the next few days - I have to get things coordinated for Santa so he doesnt have any issues while we are out of town. I need to clean the house. A few presents still need to be bought. I need to pack. And we leave at 6:30am on Wednesday morning. Oh - and I have to work a full-time job and be a full-time mom on Monday and Tuesday also. No biggie.
We had my work Christmas party last night and it was really nice. I was very impressed. Then we had a going away party/surprise birthday party for Czarina, my very best friend from growing up. I adore her and we just dont get to see each other enough. She will be leaving a few weeks to go to Dominica for Medical School. I am so proud of her. Here is a picture of my girlfriends from last night. I love them!!
Also, I got a vacuum for Christmas - it is amazing! I love it! Thanks Kip!
Oh - and I have one little piece of advice for all of those with young children. Maybe it is not such a good idea to let your 18 month old play with small glass ornaments...she just might eat them.
Yes - she did.
Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Shauna-
Cute post. I know exactly what you mean about small children with glass ornimants. My oldest (3) took his brother's feeding table, while his brother was still in it over to the Christmas tree. They broke the Christmas Pickle ornimant. I only hope Doug (14 months) didn't eat any of it.
And fun party for Czarnia. Cute picture as well. Who's the blonde in blue next to Lindsey? Is that Mellissa Rudd? I can't tell.
Anyways- hope Chase keeps feeling better. I hate having sick kids during the holidays. My husband just talked to his sister, who's two children are sick with the flu. He told her to put them in the bath tub and spray them down with clorox (the safe one) so that they don't spread their germy germs to my kids- right before the wedding. YUCK!
Anyways- long comment.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I hope Chase is 100% before you all leave for your trip. And, may I say, you look so young in that picture. What are you doing? Do you have any tips for me? You look very "fresh"!! Have a great vacation and the Merriest Christmas!!
We love you
Laura and Rob
hi Callaghan family...glad my sweet cheese eating Chase is on the mend...remember to put a few dollars into the cookie jar every week for Seaside next summer...love all of you...have a peaceful and fun Christmas...Pat Price
Post a Comment