Ok - well I figured out a few things on Blogger that were WAY to easy to have taken me this long. So - I added a few more links on my page and put a little news reel on the bottom of my site. It is very cool. I love new Blogger!
Should have the camera by the end of the week for some exciting pictures.
I will complete my little homework assignment this week - and I will try to make it exciting to make up for the wait.
Mackenzie lost another tooth yesterday! She is so cute with her little missing teeth.
I really dont have too much else exciting going on - when I get the camera back - I can start slacking a little more on all the typing in these posts! I feel like I have to post every day to make up for the lack of pictures.
Laura and I came to the conclusion that:
Picture Post = 2 Days Lapse
No Pictures = You better post the next day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
LOL! I like your posting philosophy!
Where am I on your list huh??
I need more postings please! Tuesday??? Where are you? Don't you know how much we need to read your blog?!?!
"You better post the next day"?? You are not following the blog rules. Shame on you!! By the way, I need your new address. Email me when you get a chance
Post a Comment