1. Who was your first prom date?
Cannot remember his name...went to a couple proms. My actual prom date was Scott.
2. Who was your first roommate?
Roomate - I mean Megan. How appropriate that I stole this from her.
3. What was your first alcoholic drink?
A wine cooler when I was way too young to have a drink
4. What was your first job?
Thermoscan, Inc. secretary
5. What was your first car?
Blue Toyota pick up truck
6. Who was the first person that texted you yesterday?
I got a text from one of Kip's customers yesterday morning...random...she was thanking us for a birthday party that we had for her.
7. Who is the first person you thought of this morning?
Kip...he was kind of in my face :) Love you Babe!
8. Who was your first grade teacher?
No idea - I can remember kindergarten and second grade - there has to be something that I blocked out in first grade
9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
Around 5 I think - by myself to Minnesota....Mom - you can correct me on this if I am wrong.
10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was with you?
Never snuck out of the house - too scared - Then when Meg snuck out of the dorm, I didnt do it then either because I was scared!
11. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them?
Barbara - we did everything - Kenzie and Taylor's relationship reminds me of ours.
12. Where was your first sleep over?
Sure it was Barbara
13. Who was the first person you talked to this morning?
Kip
14. Whose wedding were you in the first time?
My aunt Terri, I think
15. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
turn on the shower.
16. What was the first concert you ever went to?
NKOTB
17. First tattoo or piercing?
Piercing in the ears - 5, second hole at 16, first tattoo 21, second tattoo about 6 months ago
18. First foreign country you went to?
England with my grandparents - then we went to a lot more
19. First crush?
probably Shaun Urista
20. When was your first detention?
I think it was Ms. Lowes class for being late -that would have been my first and last detention
21. What was the first state you lived in?
Texas - and only.
22. Who was your first kiss with?
Bad story...I am going to exclude it from this survey
23. Who was the first person to break your heart?
Daniel Dagen
24. Do you still think about that person?
No - never. I hope you dont stalk my blog Daniel because that just might hurt your feelings - sorry if so!
SHAUNA ADDITION #25. Who will be the FIRST person to steal this from your blog and copy it.....Laura (maybe)...and I have two Laura's so that is kind of a safe bet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How fun :) I'm really surprised that you wouldn't sneak out though...especially from the dorm!!!
OK I read your blog religiously but have never commented but #16 cracked me up. Mainly cause it was in code. Dont be afraid to admitt it. I used to have the dance to Right Stuff memorized.
Daniel Dagen...sounds like a heart breaker, with a name like that.
Post a Comment