Posted by Shauna |

Happy Wednesday!

I just want to take a minute to thank you guys for your love and prayers last week! I am so blessed to have such an awesome support group. Even those of you that I have never met, I consider to be some of my closest friends. Weird, I know. But it is true! As women, it is so vital that we have other women out there to sympathize and care for us when we are down. Throughout our lives, we will have have highs and lows that sneak up on us when we least expect it. I have learned over the years that I may find myself in places that I never thought I would be...yet in all these instances, I know that God is there with me. What a huge purpose and plan He has for each of us. I cannot even fathom what He has put ahead of me. And that is so exciting! Even the bumpy roads are exciting when you trust that He has a plan!

Some plans that I see ahead of me:
- Put a lot of work into my marriage to become a couple in Christ who are an example to others
- Spend a lot of time with the kids to enrich their personal relationships with Christ
- Talk to you guys more about where I am and where I am going
- Write more about about temptations that women deal with that they sometimes think they are not susceptible to (I have always wanted to write a book and I may start working on that through my blog)
- Work more on my real estate license (been working on it for a while now) - need to finish...I think this could be a great opportunity for my family

Those are just a few things that I can see right now!

Have a great rest of the week.

I am going to try and post some pics tomorrow of the kiddos - I gave Chase a mohawk haircut last night! Soooo cute!

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

Shauna-
Let me tell you, I would definitely READ your book! I am so sad our Mom's Annonymous diary didn't work out. Because that was such a great escape for me. To talk with other women who are going through some of the same things, or who can offer support. It was just amazing!!! Damn that delete-er!!
I can't wait to see what you have to write.
I seriously need the name and number for the doctor in Dallas who took care of your....assets!

Anonymous said...

Hey Shauna! I would love to read your thoughts!! Everyone has problems and ups/downs, and it is always encouraging when others open up on their blogs and become vulberable to the blogworld. It makes me feel like I'm not so weird when I go through hard and sad times, too.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes we are going through some of the very same things and don't know it because we are afraid we will be judged. I have personally changed in the last year more than ever and I have goals very similar to what you've written about in today's post. I've been wanting to start a morning prayer group (really early in the am) if you are interested. Let me know.

Your friend-

B

suzspeaks said...

My goals are similar to yours too! Love you!

29again said...

I need to see picture of the mohawk. You are a cool mom!

Mary Beth said...

I have been thinking of you and have been worried for awhile. Glad to see things are looking up. Love ya! (And I am one of those close friends that you have never met, right?!?!?)

Amy Renay said...

I cant wait to start reading some of your thoughts. Isn't it amazing how you can form an instant connection with someone you have never even met face to face. When you post that you need prayers I worry about you and when you post happy things I take joy with you. I look forward to reading your blog everyday and seeing where God is taking you and your family.

PS LOVE THE MOHAWK!!

Staci said...

I think you have some awesome goals. Do you have a plan for "enriching their personal relationships with Christ"? I'd love to hear your strategic plans for how to accomplish these goals!!! I'd also read your book too! I think you should start it on the blog! Maybe you could write once a week an entry that would be part of your book :)