10:19 AM

Cant Resist

Posted by Shauna |

Ok - I stole this from Megan's blog because I really loved it - And I wanted something fun to put on my blog. Here goes:
1. When was the last time you went to the bathroom outside? Ok - this is gross - but Kip and I were driving to Shreveport about a year ago and we got stuck in terrible traffic so we pulled off the highway and there was no gas station in sight...needless to say, there were some trees.

2. When was the last time you saw one of your parents? Yesterday - saw both of them

3. Which family member do you most resemble? My mom - I think that I look a lot like her.

4. Do you wear cologne/perfume? Yes - I wear Brighton "Laugh" - I got that from my firend Tricia

5. Do you wear deodorant? Uhhh...yes! Secret shower fresh.

6. Do you 'clean up nice'? I think so.

7. When was the last time you tripped and fell? Well - I slipped and fell about 8 months ago when I was about 7 months pregnant with Macy - I was holding Chase and walking down the stairs - it was pretty scary!

8. where was the last place you slept besides your home? We went to the lake house for the 4th of July and slept over night there.

9. What are you listening to right now? Live feed of 94.9 KLTY at work

10. Have you ever started an uncontrollable fire? Not that I know of.

11. Ever run out of gas on the road? Only once with Kip - he was driving in his Jeep

12. Would you rather cut the grass or rake the leaves? Cut the grass - although my wondeful husband does both so I dont have to worry about it!

13. Your name spelled backwards. ANUAHS

14. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? Something for work - the interview that we use with students

15. Last time you swam in a pool. Well we sat in the hot tub a few weeks ago

16. Have you ever been in a school play? Absolutely - I was in theater in Jr. High - I was one of the Little Women but I cannot remember which one now. And I am sure I was in a few others as well

17. How many kids do you want? THREE - DONE!

18. Type of music you dislike most? I dont know - I dont really care for HARD rock music

19. Are you registered to vote? yes

20. Do you have cable? DirecTV - as of Saturday - we just changed from Comcast

21. Ever prank call anybody? Yes

22. Best friends? Kip, Megan, Czarina, Kaycee, Meredith

23. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Yes

24. Do you have a garden? No - but I wish that I did

25. What's your favorite comic strip? the "Love is.." ones

26. Bath or Shower, morning or night? Shower in the morning, bath at night.

27. Best movie you've seen in the past month? Wedding Date - I just love feel good movies like that

28. Favorite pizza topping? Pinapple and Canadian Bacon, with a side of Ranch of course

29. Chips or popcorn? Chips!!!

30. What color lipstick do you usually wear? I wear a combination lip stick application!!! I use about 4 different things including 2 lip stick colors, lip liner and some concealer as a matte

31. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? No

32. Orange Juice or apple? orange

33. Favorite type of chocolate bar? Are Reese's cups a chocolate bar?

34. When was the last time you voted at the polls? Uhhh...I didnt vote this last election - I know I know....but my president still won!!

35. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Yesterday - Kip's dad grew some!

36. Are you a good cook? Kip says that I am getting better and better! I am going to say YES!

37. Ever order anything from an infomercial? No - But I can remember when my dad ordered my mom a ring many years ago.

38. Sprite or 7-up? 7-up if I really have to chose

39. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? I had to wear a specific T-Shirt when I worked at both Gymnastics centers taht I worked at, a World Gym polo at World Gym, and a Razzoo's T-shirt at Razzoo's.

40. Ever thrown up in public? Yes...Cancun..uhhh. OH -and Czarina's bachelorette party - sorry to Czarina on both of those occasions.

41. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? true love

42. Do you believe in love at first sight? Kind of - Kip and I agree that we had love at first sight..I was standing at the drink station and Kip was wheeling a few kegs of beer to the back bar at Razzooos....ahhhh - the memories.

43. Can ex's be friends? No

44. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? myself...before that I cannot remember - I have been in the hospital so much poppin out these kids and kidney stones!

45. Did you have a lot of hair as a baby? No - but Macy did

46. What message is on your answering machine? Sorry - no answering machine right now - sorry Kaycee!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I stole this for my blog too. I am a copycat. but this is a fun post! Love ya! kc