This weekend was so relaxing. It feels so great not to have anything to do over the weekend. I cleaned the house like a mad woman though. It is so strange how you can be cleaning the house every second of the day and it still not be clean. I think that I did that on Saturday. I dont think that I sat down for more than 15 minutes at a time. We only had a few mishaps this weekend. Chase and Mackenzie were "cleaning" the bathroom (I know that is not the safest place for them to clean but it was their choice). And somehow Chase fell down behind the toilet and hit his head on the knob that turns the water on to the toilet. Not only did he get stuck down there, but he had the top to the kid's toothpaste stuck in his mouth. For those of you who do not know Chase, he always has something in his mouth and has since birth. I have decided Chase is giong to be my "Kip child". Kip has a long line of mishaps in his history and I think he has done some time in emergency rooms. We also had a production with Kenzie getting her pinkie finger stuck in a door at church on Sunday. It is interesting to me how my adrenaline gets running in situations like that. The pinkie situation was really not that traumatic, but I was frantic and nearly in tears trying to find her some ice. I guess that is just what mom's do!
Ok - I need to get to work. Happy Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Poor Kenz! I can only imagine how much pain she was in!
Way to go Mom! :)
Post a Comment