I feel like I am working way more weekends than I really should be. Here I am at work on another Saturday...uhhhh. At least we spent yesterday bowling in place of working. Speaking of bowling - I am really bad at it. But I have decided that this is not a bad thing. I have not wasted time in my life really perfecting my bowling skills and that is okay by me.
On another note, Macy is 3 months old now and still not sleeping through the night. I really thought that I had become an expert on sleeping babies after I got Chase to do it by the time he was 2 months old. I think that he was just an exceptional baby and I dont know what I am doing at all. Last night I was sleeping so soundly that I dont know how long that Macy was crying in her room. I woke up abruptly and went it to check on her. She had rolled over (for the first time) and was screaming her head off. She is really showing her gemini characteristics already with going from perfectly content to unwired in a matter of seconds. She is so funny. Anyhow - This is week is "MISSION SLEEP" for Macy and I will have her sleeping through the night by Friday night. Just wait.
Ok - Back to work...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Good Luck with the sleep. We are still having issues! YOu need to relax on the weekends!
I put a link on my blog to yours. I hope that was ok.
Howdy. I found your blog via a comment you made on my cousin Mandy's, and within three seconds of reading, I felt like I knew you already, since we have a lot in common! Anyhow, I hope you are well! Take care!
Katie Michel
Good luck with the sleeping through--my son was 7 months before he slept through and then we had to do 'controlled crying'
Nothing controlled about it. But it was only bad (2 hours) for one night. Next night was 15 minutes, after that it was a quick cry just to make himself feel better and then straight to sleep :)
Hope you get better than that :)
PS. My daughter was 5 weeks old when she started sleeping through--bliss!!
hi...one of my favorite things is to read the blog sites you and Kaycee have put together...what a neat way to share stories...my feeling about being a young mother is that none of us really know what we are doing...sometimes you have to close your eyes tight, say a quick prayer and just jump in!!! I have always treasured my "older friends" who help me see that I can probably make it through the next hour and come out whole on the other side...save time each day for yourself and look for one beautiful thing daily...my beautiful thing this summer has been looking out my kitchen window and seeing a ruby throated hummingbird at the feeder...I love and miss all of you and hope to see you over Thanksgiving...did you hear that Laura and Rob are engaged!!!! I am so excited and happy for them...Pat Price
Post a Comment