Well, either we had a fluke night of sleeping or the training is working. I woke up around 4:30am and Macy had not woken up yet. She finally woke up around 6:00am!! Maybe I do know what I am doing. We'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well, either we had a fluke night of sleeping or the training is working. I woke up around 4:30am and Macy had not woken up yet. She finally woke up around 6:00am!! Maybe I do know what I am doing. We'll see.
| Blog: |
| Blah Blah Blog |
Topics: |
| humor, life, family |
3 comments:
Congrats!! Sounds like you know exactly what you are doing! There is nothing that compares to that first FULL night of sleep. AAAHHHH.....nice!
I am impressed!
Way to go RM! That is awesome-be sure and let us know how tonight goes!
Post a Comment