10:38 PM

Update on Life

Posted by Shauna |

Well, I realized tonight that I really had not taken time to sit down and verbalize about us in a little while. Life just gets so hectic around here. The kids are doing great - for anyone who was keeping up with Macy's sleeping patterns - she is officially sleeping through the night now. It is a rare occasion that we are up in the middle of the night - still an occasion, but at least a rare one. Chase has hit a milestone tonight. He is sleeping in a big boy bed. No more crib! He was perfect - I took him upstairs, read him "Noah's Big Boat," and left him to sleep - no crying - no opening the door to his room - no throwing toys out of the room (Mackenzie tendancies) - He was perfect! That is all of the child updates that I can think of.
I had a really fun weekend. All of my wonderful ACU girlfriends came in to town and it was so much fun. We had a wedding shower/bachelorette party for Audrey. She is getting married in November so she can join our little club. :0) Meredith stayed around all weekend, despite her hubby being just miles away. Tricia and the baby in her belly were here also. It was so much fun! I have such a strong bond with these friends and I think that part of that lies in our common faith. What a difference that makes in our friendship. Anyway - we had a blast and I miss them already.
This month is going to be so busy - who would have thought that October would be a busy month. I think we have something going on every weekend. So - I hope to keep current on the blog - Good night!

2 comments:

Mary Beth said...

How crazy..am I just stupid?! I didn't know you were from here!! I wonder if I know any of those girls?? What a small world!! Thanks for the updates!

Anonymous said...

Shauna-
I just saw on Megan's blog that you have one too!!!! Yeah!! Now I can keep up with your life!
Love you!
Staci Knowlton