4:28 PM

Babies

Posted by Shauna |

Everyone is having BABIES!!! It is scary.
My sister in law, Kaycee, is due in April. My sister, Ashley, is due in May.
I just found out today that two of my friends are pregnant. Staci - who is now part of the blogging community! Pregnancy will do that to you.
And a friend that I heard about through the grapevine so I wont mention her name yet! But both are a big surprise. I am so excited for both of my friends - motherhood is the greatest gift and blessing ever!
Who's next???????
Not me for sure!

I swear I will do a better post later - I just needed to comment on this first!

1 comments:

Staci said...

Wow, I'm famous! I made Shauna's blog! Thanks for the congrats. Mike and I are super excited (seeing as we'll have been married 7 yrs when baby's born...we're definately ready!!!)