7:50 AM

This Week

Posted by Shauna |

Well, first of all - Macy is getting tubes on Thursday of next week. I am so glad - She is going to be a whole new woman! This week has been crazy - I am so exhausted. Yesterday, I drove a total of 235 miles and interviewed 4 high school kids and finally got home at about 9:45pm. This wouldn't be that big of deal, but I am exhausted from Miss Ear Infection. I think that I am going to try to fit in a nap today and hopefully it will be a lazy weekend with the weather getting so bad.
So, what is up with this weather? I was wearing short sleeves yesterday because it got really close to 90 degrees in February - and by the time that I got home it was near 40 degrees. I am so over the changing weather. My mother-in-law just told me that we may have ice this weekend. Texas is a mess.
I really dont have much to say this morning - I am kind of in overload with work and family so I cannot think clearly. Enjoy your weekend!

1 comments:

suzspeaks said...

Good luck with the tubes. Jaxon is having them put in next wednesday. I will be anxious to see how it goes for you all this week!