Ryann inspired me to find some old gymnastics pictures...and I found one. I am sure that my mom has tons more. I was not a normal kid who tried to play soccer, basketball, tennis, piano, dance, gymnastics, etc, etc. I started gymnastics when I was about 3 or 4 and stuck with it. When I broke my toe around age 13-14, I had a bit of a meltdown and quit. I know - it sounds traumatic.

Then I started cheering and made a sport of that. This picture is of our 7th grade cheerleading squad. In this picture - I was sitting in the splits for about 15 minutes. Talk about traumatic.

I am in the middle, on the front row if you cannot find me. So - there is the natural color of my hair. That was before I ever got my hands on a bottle of hair dye. That is really close to the color that I recently died my hair. I am still going to try to get a picture for the vote...(that's not going to matter anyway because I am going back blonde.)
1 comments:
your email yesterday cracked me up so much!! If I am telling a story about you I say, "the girl I talk to on the internet" or "my friend from online" or something like that. I was telling my mom the story of Macy pooping at the mall with Kip and my mom said, "Shauna.....now where do you know her from?" I suddenly didn't really know what to say. I said, "she is my friend I met online" which only sounded weirder. It make sense to us and that's all that matters!!! When Megain came to Abilene I read her post about eating at Cracker Barrel and I thought, "what if I would have seen her??? I would have wanted to go say hi to the whole family and she would have thought I was a crazy psychopath!!"
Sorry so long!
Post a Comment