6:21 PM

Please Pray Again

Posted by Shauna |

Hello all...I just wanted to let you know that my little sister, Ashley, is in the hospital right now. She is due to have her baby girl on May 7th or 8th and she went in for a routine visit yesterday - her blood pressure was really high so they admitted her to the hospital. She thought that she might just be staying in for the night but they are going to keep her there until the baby is born now. She has Preeclampsia which is kind of scary. They are constantly monitoring her blood-pressure now and will deliver the baby if it goes up and stays up. Otherwise, she will stay in the hospital until next week, when they will deliver the baby as soon as she is 37 weeks. Please pray for her and for her baby as this is pretty serious. Thanks for all your love and support for our family.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Roomate, I will definitely be praying for Ashley.

RyAnn said...

That is awful! We will be praying.

suzspeaks said...

I hope & pray everything turns out just fine.

Anonymous said...

Hi Shauna,
The poor darlin'....such a scary thing to be told you are on bed rest in the hospital! I hope you all can help her to relax so she can safely carry her baby to term! You are all in our thoughts & prayers!
Much love, Happy Easter!
Jan

heatherw said...

Saying a prayer for ashley and baby!