That is all I can say for this weekend and beginning of the week - whew. I kind of feel like the excitement is settling down a little. Ashley and Desiree are home from the hospital and they are doing GREAT! I finally got to hold Desiree today - I wasn't able to hold her the day that she was born but I did this afternoon and she is so perfect. She is right under 5lbs right now so she is itty bitty but just so sweet - she does have a set of lungs on her when she wants to be heard though! It is great. I am so proud of Ashley and Jeremy and so excited about all of the joy that their new baby is going to bring to their lives.
I didn't really get any good Easter pictures on Sunday - I was so tired and the kids fought through one picture so that was all that I took - I am going to post it when I get home tonight - it is still on my camera. I will also try to get a good picture of Kenzie's fabulous hair tonight.
Work is crazy this week - we have a big event on Saturday so we are trying to get a lot of kids to come - we are giving away a free X-Box 360 so they are coming in droves. It should be fun! I dont have too much to write about today - I will try to post pics tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Congratulations to Ashley and baby Desiree! Can't wait to see pictures.
Post a Comment