4:48 PM

Who Do You Look Like?

Posted by Shauna |

A friend of mine -Lindsay - who lives in Chicago posted a blog today about how she gets mistaken for Rachel Ray all the time (of whom Kaycee is obsessed with, I know!) She gets asked by tourists all the time if she is Rachel - she is debating whether to just start going with it so they are not disappointed and embarrassed. Very funny.















So I started to think back to who I have ever been mistaken for. There is only one person that I have gotten mistaken for and I just don't see it at all. I have been told that I look like Lauren Holly before, but a few years ago I went to a job interview and afterwards the secretary stopped me and told me that she had to look at my application when I came in because she really thought that I was Lauren Holly...applying for a temp job...
Anyhow - I looked some pictures up of her today to see if I could find the similarities again. I still don't see it - she is very pretty though - so thanks a bunch to the secretary!
Anyhow - who do you look like?

6 comments:

Shauna said...

Ok - and Lindsay told me that she is sending me a picture that looks even more like Rachel Ray - one with makeup on. :0)

Anonymous said...

i'm pretty sure i look like the hottest woman in the world, sarah e. latta.

oh wait that's me!! HA!

Anonymous said...

I like Sarah's comment.

I don't think I look like anyone famous. But once when I was pregnant with Connor a woman told me I looked like Jennifer Garner, which is absolutely not true. But it sure made me feel good for a long time since in reality I was just a little big fat and pregnant.

Mere Ware said...

You are cuter than Lauren Holly...today at lunch someone told me that I look just like one of their friends that lives in Florida. What do you say to that? "Thanks...I bet she's hot"?

Anonymous said...

i always have people come up to me and ask if they know me or have met me before because i look so familar. personally i think it is just an excuse or a good pickup line that both these men and WOMEN are using on me!!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»