What a great weekend! Saturday, we celebrated Ashley and Jeremy and their marriage. Saturday night, Kip had to take some clients to the Ranger's game so I just hung out with the kiddos and I watched Pride and Prejudice - it was okay. Sunday, we hung out in the pool a little and then we went over to Jann and Glenn's house to cook out - Kip brought the kids home early and I got to stay and play for a while! It was fun. Today, we spent the whole day in the pool! It was great! Earlier today, Mackenzie's friend Emma came over - her mom and I have become good friends so we had a good time chatting while the kids (my 3 and her 3 *all 5 and under*) ran amuck! It was great and this afternoon - my cousin Angie came over and then more friends joined us and we cooked out and swam some more! I put Mackenzie and Chase in my bed and they were both asleep within about 3 minutes! They got a little sun and chlorine overdose today! I have a few pics from the swimming *none of me - you can be sure of that*.


I hope everyone had a great weekend! Happy Memorial Day - I am going to sleep!
4 comments:
I miss having a pool soooo bad!!!!!!
I want a pool!! Okay, I LOVED the pictures of the kids in the back seat. I have been away for a little bit so had to play catch up reading all the posts!
Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»
This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»
Post a Comment