To start with I got some good crafty home stuff done today. First, I completed the painting of the upstairs hallway - it looks great and the kids cannot get it dirty no matter how hard that they try *because it is the color of dirt* Also, I made my cornice/valance thing for my living room windows - I took a picture of it and I will try to post it tomorrow - It is not up yet - that is going to be a huge challenge - but it is really really cute! I am so excited about it. That is about all I did - but once you see how huge the cornice is - you will understand the undertaking.
Also - we had a few parties to attend this weekend
Party #1 - Mackenzie's Pre-K Graduation party - held at the Four Seasons Hotel and Resort Country Club with Swimming, DJ, Bounce House, Food and Fun...enough said...a little over the top * but fun *
Party #2 - Ryan's Graduation Party *Master's Degree* (not PreK) - Kip and I got some alone time and we went out to Funky Town to celebrate with Meredith and Ryan - it was so great - we really love spending time with them - and I am not just saying that because they read the blog - we love you guys! *hope to have some pictures from the party soon*
Party #3 - Austen (my nephew)'s 9th Birthday today - we had dinner and celebrated with him today - he is such a spectacular kid - he really is - he is so smart and so loving - he is just a really good kid so that was fun also.
This time of the year is party central - especially in our family -
May:
Mackenzie, Cooper, Austen, Kaycee's birthdays
June:
Macy
July:
Chase
It is a busy time of the year - next weekend we are having a reception for Ashley and Jeremy - more parties! Yea!
Ok - well it is late and I am going to have a really really busy week at work so I hope that I will be able to make time to blog this week! We'll see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Pre-K graduation party?!?!? I don't remember a graduation party until HS. Seems like now they do it for EVERY grade! LOL
Can't wait to see pics of your projects :)
Kenzie's party is cracking me up.
Wow.
Can't wait to see proof of your crafty-ness!
Post a Comment