So - I made my post earlier today about how I just do too much, etc, etc. So - tonight - I put Macy and Chase down around 7:00 pm. Mackenzie has just been playing nicely on her own. Kip fell asleep watching TV. I am going to give you a multiple choice question:
What do you think that Shauna did tonight?
a. Grab a magazine and sit on the couch and read it in quiet
b. Watch one of her favorite TV shows while enjoying her dinner in peace
c. Have a glass of wine and take a bubble bath
d. Grab a can of white trim paint and paint every single cabinet in the master bathroom, replace all of the hardware on the cabinets, and paint the baseboards in the bathroom (all in about an hour and a half)

Hmmmm....what would a crazy lady do?

D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am losing my mind - why would I even do that? - they didn't really look too bad in the first place - no one but me and Kip ever see them - I need to STOP!!!

Here is part of my problem, I realized - when the kids are awake - there is really not much that I can do around here except play with them, feed them, change their poopy diapers, and so on - so every second of sleep time - I try to go a hundred miles an hour getting stuff done (that is obviously oh so important). Laura made a good suggestion to hire a cleaning lady - right now it is not in the budget but I might just make some space for that - it is summer and I can tan outside so I might just do a little budget swap!

4 comments:

Staci said...

I like that! Trade tanning bed for cleaning lady! I think I'd do that trade any day!

You are one crazy woman!

Anonymous said...

roomate, you are a little crazy.

and I think you should trade tanning bed for cleaning lady permenantly. tan from a bottle is way cheaper. :)

RyAnn said...

I am with Meg and Staci on trade the tanning for a cleaning lady. You have a pool why would you need to go tanning. You need to chill with all the cleaning. Life is too short!

heatherw said...

Yes I think I need a cleaning lady too, I just have to find the time to find someone to do it!