Well, Friday is here - I do have to work for a few hours tomorrow - but pretty much the long weekend has arrived. Yea! I am excited to do some fun things as a family this weekend. Ashley's wedding reception is tomorrow and I will try to get some great pictures. Sunday night we are going to cook out with our friends, Jann and Glenn - they are so much fun. Monday -I plan to spend as much of the day as possible in the pool - my friend Kristen is coming over with her girls. So it should be a fun-filled weekend.
I have had some big things happen over the past few days - one of the big things is that I started Weight Watchers (online). I have never done anything like this and I think that I was in my control freak mindset of doing things by myself. But I decided to get some guidance with the weight loss issue and I am really excited about it. It automatically put me at a goal weight of 108 POUNDS!!!!! That is nuts - I quickly upped it a little because I think that I would fall to pieces if I was that thin - I never even weighed that little in high school. The first goal that we are shooting for is 144 LBS. *Aren't ya'll glad that I just share my business with you. Who else posts their weight on the WWW???? * 144 is 90% of what I am right now...you do the math. I will have a big party when I get down to that - I havent been down to 144 since before I got pregnant with Chase. Too long. I will keep you updated on my progress.
There are other good things happening in my life - I just feel really positive about everything right now. I have a great husband, great kids, great parents (and inlaws), great friends, a great blogging community, and there just isn't much bad with my life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm so proud of you for juming into WW! I was just looking at some pictures with Joey from this time last year (right after having Jax) & I was smaller then. ugh!! So I'll be on the losing weight train with you!!
WE can do it!!!
you rock my world shauna! you are one hot mama and now you'll be even better!
Do you ever sleep? It says you posted this at 12:52 pm! Crazy woman! Good luck with the WW. I've seen lots of people have success on that program.
I have done weight watchers several times. It really does work. I can't figure out that math formula you gave but you go girl! Do you have to pay for the online??
I have seen so many teachers at my school be extremely successful at WW, good luck!
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»
Post a Comment