9:36 PM

Bath Paint

Posted by Shauna |

This was bathtime last night! Much FUN!

Hmmm....I think that it was my cousin Angie who got the kids bath toys, crayons and paint for their birthdays'! Thanks so much Angie...and I will make sure to get Hailie something really nice next week for her birthday!

Just kidding - this really was great entertainment for about 45 minutes. I did have to thoroughly clean the bath after wards and give the kids another shower but that's ok!

On another note - I have been working on this project with Larae (www.lifeoflarae.blogspot.com) and I am getting really excited about it. *First - Meredith - you may be saying to yourself - how do you know Larae - just go with it.* She is starting up her own business doing craft shows, etc...and I have a product. Everything is not final yet but I decided that if that falls through I am selling these things on Ebay so I will be good to go! I also want to give you - my bestest friends in the blogging world - an opportunity to order a personalized one or two or three for your own well decorated homes!

Here are some pictures of the ones that I was working on tonight - some of the pictures don't do them justice - but I really think that I can do about anything that you want. Some have ribbon - mirrors - whatever colors...etc, etc! Please let me know what you think...but be nice because I have worked hard tonight!

Ok - and just like the other day - I cannot get another picture to upload and it has some super cute ones on it - so I will try to post this and then add that picture in!

3 comments:

suzspeaks said...

what little artists!!! I guess they take after you!! I love your signs!! Do you have any "boy" styles?

Anonymous said...

Roomate, your paintings are so cute! Love them!

And that bath stuff looks like a real winner. I'll have to keep that sort of thing in mind for a day when I am losing my mind...oh wait...that is every day!

Mary Beth said...

Holy Moses that looks like a fun bathtime!!! When I first pulled up the picture I thought, "oh my good God what the heck happened?!?!" Those look pretty fun!!

Love the pictures! Very trendy!