11:51 AM

I LOST 2 MORE POUNDS!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Shauna |

I just wanted to share with the world that I am going to be so skinny...I lost 2 more pounds - I have lost a total of 6ish pounds - probably between 6 and 7. I love Weight Watchers!

I haven't been this weight since before I was pregnant with Chase. I cannot really tell in how my clothes are fitting yet but I am sure that will come soon enough - I did my measurements again today - I did them back in April and the only place that I have lost inches is in my waist - that is not bad...I just need it in other places a little more. So - I just thought that I would share that with you all - I am sure that you are already sick of the weight talk but sorry - it is important to me so you are going to hear about it. There will most likely be a big surprise for all at 20 pounds if that keeps you interested at all.

Anyhoo...I need to get some work done...........later!

3 comments:

suzspeaks said...

I'm so proud of you!!!!

Staci said...

Congrats!!! We're not tired of hearing about it. If you stop talking...we'll start asking questions. We've gotta keep ya accountable!

29again said...

Yay for you girl that is alot!!! You need to email me so we can talk about the signs for Glama-Chick. larae.fulton@netxv.net

LaRae