I dont think I ever showed you guys the stools that I recovered. Well - Here is a picture - within 3 weeks of recovering it - the kids destroyed the wonderful (expensive) fabric. If you look closely - you can see some spots - sharpie drawings, who knows what else.
I decided that it was not a smart decision to put nice fabric on a stool used by my monsters. So - I recovered them yesterday and I think that they are soooo freakin cute now! I covered them in vinyl and used some cute ribbon on the back. Ok - I cannot get the other picture to upload. You are going to have to wait! So sorry! I have some other cute pics too!
Ok - Also - Laura - who we are going up to Cape Cod for her wedding in September - also started Weight Watchers - we are going to get skinny together!!! She wanted me to post on the blog so that she has some accountability! I will not be posting her weight like I am for myself! But - you can encourage her through my blog too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Thank you Shauna...
From-
The future skinny girl!!!
Post a Comment