9:44 AM

Funny Picture

Posted by Shauna |

I am so busy at work today but I felt compelled to blog because Kaycee has been so good this week! I have been wanting to post this picture of Chase but it has been stuck on my dead camera for the past few weeks.

We were having some trouble with Chase staying in his room at bedtime for a few weeks and one night he kept coming down and coming down...well, about an hour later - Kip came and got me and told me I had to get up and look at Chase....so I walked up the stairs and this is what I found: He was just fast asleep at the top of the stairs. Such a sweet boy. Speaking of him - he is about 60% potty trained. We even did our first OUTING in underroos yesterday and he did great! I am so proud of him - he has been pooping in the potty every night also - it is about a 30 minute ordeal that he likes to do by himself - but that is ok! The only problem is that he has locked himself in the bathroom the past two nights...nice.

Ok - I must get back to work! Have a happy Thursday!

3 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Too cute!! I am dreading when the potty training days begin. Glad you finally posted something!!!

Staci said...

Many a time were we late b/c we were waiting on one of my brother's "30-minute ordeals"! lol. Hope you keep a key in a safe place to that bathroom!

suzspeaks said...

How sweet! I love sleeping pictures!!

Hope you have a good weekend!