Today has been full of anxiety and freaking out. I dont know what my problem is - actually I skipped my meds for the past two days in a row *ON ACCIDENT* and that could be a contributing factor. **That could also give you a small explanation into why we have 3 kids** Anyway - Kip and I woke up at 7:40AM today!!! We are normally pulling out of the driveway to get Mackenzie to school at 7:40am. So I rushed around like a mad-woman to get Mackenzie ready in 2 minutes and she was out the door with Kip at 7:45AM. Not kidding! But I am sure that I stressed her out a little. Mind you, I did say to Kip LAST NIGHT - hey - we should set the alarm clock because we are soooo going to sleep through school one of these mornings. Needless to say...
Also, I was just checking my email and I had this rush of freaking out run over me because I just remembered that I am responsible for picking Mackenzie up from school today at 2:45pm. I was sure that I had left her there all alone - luckily it was only 1:30pm. Whewww....
I am working late tonight so that Kip and I can go on a date tomorrow night to celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary. I cannot believe that it has been 4 years - I mostly mean that in the way of "I cant believe that it has ONLY been 4 years!" It just seems like with 3 kids and so much that we have been through, that it has been longer than that. I love Kip so much and I sometimes get so caught up in day to day things that I dont give enough attention to what holds me together and that is him. It will be great for us to spend some time together - just the two of us. Ok -back to work - and just so you know - I have a huge post-it on my computer right now that says "LEAVE AT 2:30PM" so I dont forget Mackenzie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
ahhh Shauna!! We have the alarm thing happen a lot. When you have a one year old, you just expect them to wake you up!! I hope you made it to school on time this afternoon!
Happy Anniversary!!!!
Miss you!
Glad you got her to school on time and didn't miss pick up time!
Have fun tonight! Don't get to drunk where we can't have any fun tomorrow night!
Wow! Up and out the door in 5 minutes!!! I'm impressed!
I can completely relate to your thoughts!! Our anniversary is Sept 4 and it will be 2 years for us. ONLY 2 years!! We have 2 kids under the age of 2. It feels like it should be our 5 year anniversary or something like that!
Wow I am impressed. I thought y'all must've been married forever. Y'all HAVE been busy! Enjoy each other!
hey girl just to let you know my internet has been down for 2 weeks so i am just now catching back up with everyone! i miss ya and love ya
Post a Comment