I have been waiting to get the pictures from the girls weekend to post again - hopefully they will be in the mail today *Joni*. We had a good weekend this past weekend! Friday, Angie and I went swimming with the kids - Friday night Kip went to the Tom Petty concert - Saturday - I had to work - then we went to church Saturday night - Sunday we went back to school shopping with Fran. Mackenzie raked in a few new outfits - all I have left to get is a backpack. I just couldn't bring myself to get a princess backpack. I will do it if I cannot find another really cute one. Sunday afternoon, we swam at Kip's mom's house and had hot dogs. It was a really nice weekend.
I dont know if I have shared with everyone that we have an empty pool right now. It is really sad. There is a leak somewhere - we have people coming out on Monday to do a $350 test to find out where the leak is - not fun! Also our shower is broke - so we are showering in the guest bathroom. When it rains, it pours. But we will be ok!
I promise to post more pictures here in a few days - I have to go to Chicago on Thursday for work so I will be out of service for a few days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
sorry about the pic's. i mailed them last wednesday, so i'm not sure why you haven't gotten them yet. maybe b/c i live in arkansas lets blame it on that. f you don't get them today let me know!
Thanks for letting us know you're still alive! Love you :)
i just noticed in my comment above, last sentence, i wrote "F you". sorry i took out my frustrations on you:)
Post a Comment