1:03 PM

I am BACK!!!

Posted by Shauna |

We have been on vacation for the past week but we are back! The trip was wonderful - minus the travelling with three kids. I knew it was going to suck - but it really really did bad! But we made it so I am done complaining about the horrible plane ride! Cape Cod was beautiful - we had the most wonderful weather. Laura's wedding was the best wedding that I have ever been to - sorry to all of you whose weddings that I attended - but it was really perfect. I am going to post pictures really soon as soon as my computer will let me. Just know that I have missed you all and hope that you have missed my blogging. I am still on vacation so be ready for me to be in full blogging mode next week when I return to work!

6 comments:

29again said...

well thank goodness....I was wondering if you feel off the edge of the earth. Get to blogging chick. We want pix!

Anonymous said...

yea, i need pics, asap!

Mary Beth said...

I have been wondering where you were! Glad you are back!

RyAnn said...

Glad you are back! I was getting a bit worried!

heatherw said...

Shauna's back, back again...

Kristen said...

Can't wait to hear about your trip and see pictures!! Missed ya!