12:36 PM

5 Pounds for $5.95

Posted by Shauna |

This might end up being the most random post that I have ever made but oh well - it is Halloween and that is what happens on this crazy day.

1st - I went to the gym today and ran again...last time I ran was the last time I posted about it. I did good. There was a guy working out at the gym dressed up like a clown and he made me very happy!

2nd - Having gone to the gym today, I decided to get the 5 for $5.95 at Arby's for lunch - I have sitting in front of me right now: Medium Curly Fries, Mozarella sticks, 2 Beef N Cheddar Sandwiches and a Small Jamocha shake. I cannot imagine that I will eat it all but it all looked so good! I plan to share with friends here in the office...maybe.

3rd - One of my biggest problems with running is my bladder. I think that since I have had 3 kids...my bladder is just not as strong as it used to be. Every time that I get running for about 2 mintutes - I feel like I am going to wet my pants. I am sure this is more information than you wanted - but whatever - it is my blog. So - I dont know if I need to talk to my doctor about this but it is really getting on my nerves.

4th - Curly fries are down.

5th - My mom wants to fly us out to Florida for Christmas - I am soooooooo excited that I cannot even explain it. It makes me want to cry. I miss my mom and dad so bad! If my mom is reading this right now, I am sure she is crying now - sorry mom! Anyhow - this Christmas trip could include Disney World too which is very very exciting!

6th - I heard a song this morning, "Why Georgia Why" that gave me a name for my crisis...it is a "Quarter life crisis"...sounds a lot better than a mid-twenties crisis.

Finally - There is no way that I am going to eat all of this food - I ate all the fries, two of the mozarella sticks and I am going to eat one of these sandwiches. Still not the most healthy lunch ever but that is ok!

I will have pictures from Halloween tomorrow hopefully! Love you all!

1 comments:

Staci said...

I didn't understand the bladder thing until after Brody. I used to have women come up to me during aerobics class and ask if we could not "bounce" so much (ie. jump rope, jumping jacks). I didn't understand. Now I do. All the dr says is "Do more Kegeals!" lol