Ok - I have been getting really irritated with Blogger because I cannot get my pictures to upload in a timely manner. That is why I havent blogged in a few days. I tried 2 days ago and got really irritated.
Megan - do you have my new cell phone number??? That could be why I didn't get your call. It is 972-ok....nevermind - I dont know it yet and it is probably not a good idea to post it on the internet. I am pretty popular, you know.
This past weekend was nuts with Kip's 10 year reunion. We had a HUGE party at our house with about 200 people, I would guess. My house survived, barely. But my garage is still wrecked. And it stinks so bad!
Let me see if I can post a picture of me and Jann. Although, you might think that I went to the reunion with my husband...it was more like me and Jann. She is a pretty great date though. Ok - I was just waiting for the picture to upload and this stupid thing decided to go ahead and publish the post mid-stream. Uhhhh.....
Ok - I am going to post this so you guys dont hate me and I will try and get the pictures on later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment