3:09 PM

Oh My Gosh...Best Picture from Cape Cod

Posted by Shauna |

I completely forgot about this picture and Laura just sent it to me! Here is my precious - pride and joy - son at the Meet'N'Greet the night before the wedding! Cheese anyone?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The best part about this picture is that he had been taking bites of the cheese for about 10 minutes before someone grabbed their camera. Classic Chase!!!
Love and Miss-
Laura

Anonymous said...

I actually just laughed out loud at this! I love Chase!

Mary Beth said...

It's about time you got on here! This one is too cute! I also love the black and white group picture.

RyAnn said...

That might be the funniest picture I have ever seen!

suzspeaks said...

That is priceless!!

I like cheese too chase!

Anonymous said...

This is truly my favorite candid shot!!! Thanks to all of you for making the long trip to Cape Cod...we couldnt have done it without you...love and kisses to you and your beautiful family...