OK - If I can boast a little, I will. I am amazing! I should maybe change my career to be an interior designer. Here are pictures of the girl's rooms. Neither are really done 100% but the paint is pretty much done.
Macy's room first:

I think that I am going to do white bedding in the future in her room and go with that...we'll see.
And here is Mackenzie's fabulous room! I am so excited about this that I just cant hardly stand it (sorry if you cannot hear it in my "voice")!


Her bathroom used to have a cute little fish border with fish sponged throughout it, but now it is pink and I am in the process of taping off thick stripes...we are doing a black and pink striped bathroom to go with the polka dots. So if you see any super cute polkadot motif that would go in Kenzie's room, just let me know!! I am looking for bedding and bathroom accessories now! I will show you the curtains once I finish them! They will be cute too! Ok - here is my post for the night - once again - very proud of myself.

8 comments:
So darn cute!! I need you to come do my new house!
Shauna you are amazing! Beautiful job
Wow!!! You have way more patience than I do! Looks awesome!
Wow!! That is cool!
How did you do that?
That is so cute! I love the polka dots!
You are amazing!! I'd hire you. Infact, what are you doing next saturday...
totally impressive!!!
go mama go! i love the yellow winky dinks watchamacalits, beautimos!
Post a Comment