4:28 PM

We put the tree up, thank you very much...

Posted by Shauna |

Although I made an executive decision, it was over-ruled in the house. The tree and the decorations are officially up and it is beginning to feel a lot like Christmas...to be a little cliche!
I have some pictures and will post them here in a little while. For my blogging family, I really need your addresses so I can get a card out to you. I swear that I have not ever sent out a Christmas card from our family but this year it is happening - I already ordered them! Yay me!
So - email me if you dont think that I have your address!

4 comments:

RyAnn said...

I am so proud of you for putting up your tree! I bet the kids are loving it!

suzspeaks said...

Yea!! Christmas is coming!!!

Staci said...

Yay! Don't you feel better now? ;)

Mary Beth said...

You better put that dang tree up missy!!