7:49 PM

Changed my Hair Color Again

Posted by Shauna |

Why didnt you guys remind me about how I don't like my hair brown???????????? I couldn't do it anymore and found myself at the salon this morning going blonde again!!! It is really cute and I will have a picture for tomorrow!
Love you all!

Quote for the day:
"Give me where to stand, and I will move the earth." Archimedes

5 comments:

heatherw said...

Great quote Shauna!

Kristen said...

You are going to kill me-what is Shaina's # again?? I need her this week BAD!

29again said...

you are so funny. I have had the same hair for like 10 years.

kcaimee said...

LOL! I went to a PTA meeting tonight where I found myself looking around the room trying to decide whose hair color I want to duplicate because I'm sick of my boring brown shade!!

Can't wait to see the picture...

RyAnn said...

You crack me up!