Yesterday was my Roomate, Megan's, birthday. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!! Megan was my roomate in college and it will always be my roomate in my heart. We are having a roomate day on Friday and I am soooooo stoked - I cannot even explain it to you. We will make sure to take tons of pictures. It will just be the two of us!! No kids! Can you believe it??? I dont think we have been alone together in many many years. Actually the last time that we were, we both ended up with new tattoos. That is my secret plan, just so you know. We are going to have the best day ever and I will give you a rundown over the weekend!
So - Here's to you Megan!!!! Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't even tell you how pumped I am about RM day! I love you!
LOL! It must be Megan! One time when we were alone we went to a tatoo parlor and got our ears pierced. She's a rebel!
Post a Comment