Happy 2007 to you All! New Year's Eve was a nice night for me! Kip planned a very romantic evening, kid-free(thanks Fran!)...it was wonderful. Let me just give you a rundown: He made me leave the house for about an hour - I called from Kaycee's house and he told me to come home at exactly 6:30PM and come in the front door - not the garage door. So - I came to the front door and there was a note on it that said to come in and go straight to the bedroom - so I did - another note - go straight to the bathroom - the bathroom was decked out in tea-light candles, romantic music playing on his laptop and a new massaging head pillow for the bath. There was a note that told me to get in the bath and stay there until 7:15PM (There was also a clock in there so I could see the time. Staying in the bath for 45 minutes is a lot harder than it should be! I kept picturing things like me drowning or the house catching on fire. So - 7:15PM came and there was a bag in the bathroom that said I could open it at 7:15PM - it was something not to be disclosed on the internet but it was very nice. Then Kip gave me a massage and another gift to cover up the previous gift - then he told me to wait a few minutes and come in the living room. When I came in - he had picked up a yummy dinner for us - and we ate by candlelight - with an orchid and hydrangea (my 2 fave flowers)...you can see that one is in a sippy cup...nice... :) and the hydrangea had a tough time staying alive. We had dinner and made all of our 2007 Goals. It was a really nice night! AND...we were in bed by 10:30 which was the BEST!!!

On New Year's Day - I did a little shopping and got a few things for the house! I took some picture of my new favorite spaces! My living room is so comfy now!!! Ok - I cannot get the pictures to upload right now - I will try and do it in a minute!
3 comments:
that sounds amazing!! Way to go Kip!!!
I'm glad you got to have a nice kid-free night.
Can't wait to see the pics of the living room!
How wonderful! I am very jealous of your kid-free night!
LOL! I'm sooo glad you didn't drown in the bath! Were you wrinkled like ET? I don't know if I've ever taken that long of a bath!
Sounds like an amazing night :)
Post a Comment