Suz - look how quickly that I respond to your request! Man, I am good!
I just havent had too much too blog about in the past few days - which is probably a good thing. It means that children are not destroying things or sick or anything. The weekend was quiet. Kip had work events on Thursday and Friday night...then he went to the Red Hot Chili Peppers concert on Saturday night - thats the life, huh. I had 3 nights alone with the kids - but it was kind of relaxing. Sunday, we celebrated Chris's birthday (my brother-in-law) - and we had Austen over to spend the night. He is just such a great kid - I love him! We are going to miss them so much here in a few weeks. I think that I am going to start to be like Courtney and just not talk about it....so I dont have to deal with it!
:)
Chase was so much better going to the new daycare this morning. He whined about it when we pulled into the parking lot but he didnt cry one single tear! Yay Chase!! I know that it is just an adjustment for him!
I have such a busy day at work today that I really shouldnt be on here but I wanted to touch base so that everyone knows that I am still alive.
Love you all!
Stay Warm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thank you for your quick response!! I'm glad you had a good weekend!!!
Sounds like a busy weekend. I think I missed that Chase would be going to a new daycare. I'm glad that it went well!
JB
Glad you had a good weekend. I was starting to wonder how many compliments you needed on the hair before we'd get a new post! lol
Post a Comment