1:00 PM

Back by popular demand...

Posted by Shauna |

I am so sorry that I have been gone for so long. This month has just been nutty. Last week, I was in Austin for about 4 days for work and this week Kip is in Las Vegas for work. So - we have just been trading the kids off and trying to keep our sanity during such a crazy time.

I am taking a mental health day today, as Laura called it. I have spent the entire day in my bed except for the 3 minutes that it took me to make a plate of nachos - oh and the half hour getting all the kids off to school this morning. It has been such a good lazy day. I just might go back to sleep here in a minute.

Tomorrow is VDay and Kip is out of town. Jann is coming over and we are ordering chinese food and having some wine and watching a movie. Sounds like a great date, huh?! We will have fun.

Macy has an ear infection right now. Her ear is draining gunk. I feel the kids have been non-stop sick since starting daycare. That is just what happens though.

Ok - I am going to end this post until I have something better to post about!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh what's up with the comments above? I'm glad you finally blogged, I didn't know what happened to you!