11:25 AM

House Update

Posted by Shauna |

There is no news on the house yet! We should know something by Wednesday. I am so anxious...it is really funny!

Thanks for everyone's advice and excitement. We put in our very best offer that we could afford and we will just move on if we dont get it. I might cry - but we will be fine!

I will let you know more news in a few days.

On another note - I saw a man and his son with matching mullets this morning at the kids' daycare. Not cute.

Also, someone told me that I was glowing yesterday at Target. Weird. Why would you even say that to someone who is not 7 months pregnant. Weird again.

Have a happy Monday.

5 comments:

Ledbetter Fam said...

Maybe she could just tell that you are excited and anxious about something! I'm excited to hear what happens with the house. Is it somewhere near where you live right now?

Juli Beth

Kristen said...

Keeping fingers and toes crossed for you! At least we are all still in FM right???

Annie said...

shauna,
i wanted to be the first to tell you...
you
ARE
pregnant.
Congratulations!
Sarah

annalee said...

are you using that new dove glowing moisturizer? i didn't think it had any shimmer to it... but my husband accidently used it, and i swear he had 1240 pieces of glitter on his face. i couldn't stop laughing! that is a really weird comment to tell someone though!

Ledbetter Fam said...

Okay, Okay! Where are you? I can't wait to hear about the house. Any word yet? I guess not, or you would've posted. I'm just anxious for you.

JB