Sorry that I haven't been posting in a while - we have been really busy with the house and work and all. I will tell you what - no one in the world should have to keep a 3000+ square foot house clean every single day with 3 kids under the age of 6 living in it. It just isnt right!!!!!!
It has been fun though! Saturday was the garage sale and we had a lot of success - but of course we got a call from the showing people in the middle of the sale with people on the way wanting to see it. So I go inside to find that Chase got a permanant marker out just moments before and drew a black line all the way through the hallway and living room. Lovely!
It is fine now, but dont think that the people didn't comment that we needed to paint the walls in their feedback. It is so hard not to take those things personally and just want to send them a nasty little email back! Oh well. I am trying not to take it to heart. They also said that we needed to clean the floors. Not nice!! We have a carpet allowance for a reason!!!!!!!!!!! Give me a break!!!!!!!!!
Ok - enough venting! Maybe they will read my blog! That would be great!
Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I couldn't imagine the stress!! Hang in there & blog more often... I missed you!
I bet you had a hard time keeping your composure when you found Chase with the marker!!!
I have missed you dearly!!!!
That's terrible! I was always upset if people said not nice things about our house. One time they called at dinner time and wanted to see the house in like 45 min. I had been keeping my neice all day plus I was pregnant. David was at work, so I rushed around cleaning like crazy! We barely got out of the house before they got here and then they wrote that it wasn't clean! Oh boy! Did I ever want to write a comment back to them! Good luck with your house. Keep blogging.
JB
Shauna-
We're in the same situation right now. Our house is for sale, and gotten a lot of traffic. But we've been getting the feedback from our realtor about why people haven't made offers. They are:
1.) Too many trees in backyard.
2.) Large storage shed in backyard
3.) Neighbors nasty bags of "rotting" stuff in her backyard.
LIKE I CAN CHANGE THAT! And when did having shade, privacy, and storage become a negative??
And lucky for me- Dean took the permenant marker to the house, doors, and couches MONTHS ago, so we've been able to clean most of it up with paint. Except for the appliances. It's stained in there. So unless we want to paint those- it's stuck that way! But not complaints about that yet. Too much else to be negative about.
Good luck with your sanity. That's why we're home with my parents in Texas for two weeks. I told my realtor she's got TWO WEEKS to get our house sold-- without kids. I'm not sure how I'll deal when we get home- with these random people sitting outside our house and expecting in with zero notice.
Okay- long enough comment- it's a blog of it's own!
Lindsay
Do you think it's ok to post one post about slacking on blogging just to go back to doing the same thing!!! lol
Post a Comment