PLUS
EQUALSFor those of you who know me and my family - know that we have tried a few pets here and there and it hasnt really worked out for us. Well, today, Kip comes home with...not a dog...but two precious little bunnies. Meet our two new family members, Ariel and Jasmine. **Make a wild guess who named them**

There was no family discussion of the bunny acquisition - just a heartfelt purchase on daddy's part. I was a smidge put-out at first but they have really grown on me. Ariel and I are best friends - I love her! Even though she scratched my neck when we first met, and bit me once... I still love her. Kaycee, I think that bunnies are kind of like kittens that I am not allergic too. They just cuddle up next to you - they are so sweet!
So - there is my news for the day...oh and here is one last picture of me with my sweet Ariel...and I know that is a nasty bruise on my arm - I ran into the wall. I know - stupid.

6 comments:
I think that putting those cute bunnies on display will definitely make the house sell. This is the most random thing ever! They are really cute.
I sure hope that they are really both females. I had two bunnies when I was in Jr High and I was told that they were both females. Then, one day I went out to feed them and there was a dead baby in the cage. I took them back to the pet store that day!
JB
first of all...good job on all the posting!! i like it!!
second, you do look "put-out" in the first picture! true emotion! (this is STILL how i feel about our dog Barley)
third, the bunnies are cute! Great names Mackenzie!
fourth, I have a bad bruise on my arm too! Same arm, same place! I'm clumsy too...
Hope you're having a good weekend!
Cute bunnies! My cousins had bunnies that the mated...then there were lots of bunnies! They sold them for awhile before the kids got tired of cleaning out the cages...
nice.
i'm thinking about getting a beta fish, they make bubbles in water.
s
I love bunnies! I would totally have some if Jonathan would agree.
Post a Comment