Yesterday, Mackenzie had a Kindergarten Rodeo - they are studying Texas this week. I bribed her yesterday morning with an appearance to the Rodeo....if she would hurry her morning process along. It worked and I kept my promise.
Here is a picture of her class doing the barrell races - her team won!! Yippeeee!!!!!!
Oh - and she and one other little girl galloped the entire time like they all REALLY should have been!!! :) Good job, Kenz.
On another note, we have had some good feedback on our house since we boring-ed it up a little. I am really happy about that and hope to get a bite soon. And, Sue, we haven't done the Joseph stunt yet but it will be next week's endeavor if necessary!
Tonight we are going to the Forest Vista Elementary Family Fun Carnival! I hope to have pictures for you tomorrow.


2 comments:
we just had kinder rodeo with my class too. isn't it hillarious?! i love the pic of mackenzie!
Oh fun! A kiddo rodeo. My sister teaches first grade at Forest Vista! Small world!
Post a Comment