9:04 AM

Chase

Posted by Shauna |

Thanks for all of the prayers. How comforting to know that we have such wonderful friends and family who care so much for us!! Chase is doing okay. I say that because we have been home from the hospital for about 36 hours, but he has had a fever the entire time. They told me that would be normal - but it is still kind of scary. He has to take the most disgusting antibiotic ever - every 8 hours for the next 2 weeks. Kip and I have literally had to hold him down each time to get him to take it. It is awful.

He is still pretty puny but at least we are home. He hated being in the hospital so this is a positive change for his comfort level.

This is pretty bad timing for the sickness because we are supposed to close on our new house on Tuesday or Wednesday of next week! Packing was put on hold for a few days but we need to step that up! I will keep you all updated! Have a great Sunday!

3 comments:

Ledbetter Fam said...

I am so glad that you guys are able to be at home. Our prayers will continue for you guys and for Chase's complete healing. Love you!

JB

Anonymous said...

thank God you guys are back at home and Chase is doing better, but I will continue to pray for y'all. Hang in there super mom!

suzspeaks said...

I'm glad Chase is at home! I'll be thinking about you this week!