3:37 PM

Homeowners

Posted by Shauna |

We are officially the proud owners of our own home and lake Callaghan out in our front yard!!! :) We slept at the new house last night - we didnt get much sleep at all but that is ok. We found out that the A/C works REALLY REALLY well in our bedroom - like freeze my shampoo well. It was cold!!! Not a bad problem to have in Texas though!

Movers came early this morning to get everything from the old house to the new one - it is in disarray throughout the house! Oh well. No rush - I am so anxious to start with rennovating though. Most of you know me well by now, and know that I like to decorate! I am itching to get to lowes and load up on paint. We are doing chocolate brown throughout the kitchen and repainting the cabinets white. It should be fabulous when I am done! Not so fabulous right now though! Oh and speaking of the kitchen - our fridge does not fit!!!! What the heck. It is too big for the spot that was created for it.

Oh - Mackenzie lost her first tooth yesterday!! It is so exciting! The tooth fairy came and everything.
Ok - I know I have been random during this post - I am doing a few things all at once. So - I will be doing house updates as they come!

6 comments:

Mary Beth said...

FUN FUN FUN!!!! Pictures soon please!

Anonymous said...

Ed went over today with Kip and he came back just raving over the house. He just loves it. He and Kip fantasized over all the things they could do. Now I hope you the lottery honey!
Love, Fran

suzspeaks said...

Congratulations!!!!! That is SO exciting!

Please post before pictures soon!!!!

Ledbetter Fam said...

Yes, I can't wait to see some pics. SO excited for you!

JB

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I can't wait to see pictures before and after the Shauna magic. Congratulations, roomate!

Annie said...

i love conditioned air! yea! for new homes, that was not so painful, now was it?