Happy Dad's Day to all of the dads out there who read my blog everyday....I am sure you are few and far between. I have the best dad and the best husband who is a dad to my kids (run-on sentence). I couldn't be with my dad this year becaus he is in Florida but I think that Mackenzie is making up for the absence of me this year! Kip and I had a nice day. The first phone call that he got yesterday morning was from one of his best friends - John Chandler - if you know of him, this story will make perfect sense.
Kip let me listen to the message - it said:
"Hey Man, Happy Birthday. Hope you have a great day - talk to you later!"
A few minutes later - there was another ring and another message:
"Hey Man....its not your *###**%@ Birthday...Happy Father's Day. See ya"
Then...Chase and Macy got up and I told them to go in and tell Daddy happy Father's day....They run in and Chase yells:
"Happy Mother's Day!!!"
Then Mackenzie calls Kip from Florida and tells him:
"Happy Thursday!"
Was everyone smoking crack yesterday?
Anyway - we finished building our fabulous table this weekend - I will buy camera batteries today and get a picture tonight. Macy is doing well with her gimp hand. Its not really bothering her much anymore. Oh - and for all the questions of how out there - she slammed it in a door at school. Ouch.
I have to call the hand surgeon today to schedule an appt. I am really hoping that it is healing just fine and we dont have to deal with any surgery or anything. She has been so good about keeping her little splint on - I am very proud of her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Poor little girl! I hope she recovers quickly and with NO surgery!
For some reason I found this post extremely funny!! Good one today!
I was not smoking crack yesterday!
I almost did the same thing yesterday! I was forwarding a gift certificate email to Mike's dad (in case his junk mail filtered out the one from the company) and in the subject line I put "Happy Birthday"! Luckily Mike caught my mistake before I hit send!!!
i like this post. people are so funny. i esp. like the happy mother's day comment. you deserve another day!
Post a Comment