Drum Roll please...
Macy Lynn.
Yep - we had our first trip to the Emergency room for a broken bone today. It is just the tip of her finger but she is all splinted up and irritable. She's not really that irritable, actually - she is being quite sweet - but she does not want this splint on her AT ALL!!!!! My camera battery died last night so I will get some batteries tonight or tomorrow to share a picture of my sweet little cripple.
Funny story: I was talking to Mackenzie on the phone and telling her what happened to Macy - then she handed the phone to my mom so I could tell her...while I was talking to my mom - my mom starts to laugh. I ask her what she is laughing about and she proceeds to tell me that Mackenzie just told my dad that Macy CUT OFF her finger. She is such a hoot!!! Macy will be fine as long as we can keep this thing on her!
Also - I had the best massage ever today - prior to the bone breakage - I will expand on that tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ouch!!! How did she do it?
I second Staci...I think that you left out a couple of details. Fill us in! I love how your blog segways from Precious Macy to Cripple Macy!! You crack me up
Love ya
My question is also... HOW? Poor Macy. I hope she feels better soon!
I got it! I think she put her finger in the hinge of the door while trying to watch her brother pee. That's how my hubbies sister broke hers at about that same age! Needless to say he didn't want her watching him pee...
If I am right, do I win something?
Give her a hug for me:)
Poor baby-how did it happen????
Post a Comment