12:44 PM

Project Shauna's FACE..Finally...

Posted by Shauna |

NOT CUTE...OR HAPPY FOR THAT MATTER:

SMOOTH THE FACE OUT A LITTLE AND BRIGHTEN UP A FEW THINGS

CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT MY EYE MAKEUP

LIP STICK ROCKS!

FINAL FACE...THANK YOU GOD FOR MAKEUP.

7 comments:

29again said...

you look cute in all of them!

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

Ok, is it me or does Shauna look good with AND without all her makeup on?!!!

Anonymous said...

OK, just not fair that you look beautiful before and after! :o)
You are such a doll!
Love you

Ledbetter Fam said...

I was going to say the same thing as everyone else!!! You are beautiful without makeup. I think you should try that look. You are so cute!

JB

Kristen said...

Ditto on everyone else...but, I think your pictures don't do you justice. You are one hot momma!

Anonymous said...

You have great lips!

~The South Dakota Cowgirl~ said...

Just so you know...I did my homework.