Anyone want to guess what my precious little MONSTER OF A CHILD, Macy did this morning or last night? I walk into her room this morning to find her....
Take a few stabs at it.
Keep in mind what she has gone through over the past few weeks.
I will post later with a picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Did she figure a way to get her cast off? Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!
Did she take off her diaper and paint with her poop?
or
Did she color all over her walls?
or
Did she....I don't konw...I give up!
Paint with poop was my guess. I can't wait to hear what went down!
My guess involoves her cast.
I think I'll combine the two previous guesses and say she pooped on her cast! I bet I'm wrong...
I'm thinking that she stuck something down inside her cast that you had to go to the dr...have the cast cut off...and a new one put on.
did she get something stuck in her cast, or maybe she got her cast stuck on in her room??
Oooooohhhh fun game! I am guessing something with the cast as well!
I can only imagine!!! My guess is also something with the cast, but I have no idea what. Can't wait to hear/see.
JB
Post a Comment