THE CREW...YES YOU CAN ROLL YOUR EYES AT CHASE'S EXPRESSION...
MACKENZIE AND MACY - HOW BIG DOES KENZ LOOK IN THIS PICTURE...I CANNOT BELIEVE SHE IS SUCH A BIG GIRL!!
FANTASY FOOTBALL HAS OFFICIALLY TAKEN OVER THE CALLAGHAN HOUSE.
MACY AND HER CUTE NEW SHIRT THAT I COULD NOT PASS UP! SO FITTING FOR HER!
CHASE HAS A STRANGE OBSESSION WITH THIS DUCK ALL THE SUDDEN..WE CANNOT GO TO SCHOOL WITHOUT THE DUCK OR TO SLEEP WITHOUT HIM.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Super cute pictures. Do they sell shirts like Macy's in adult sizes. I might need one.
i only have one thing to say...
YOUR KIDS ARE CUTE!
My son did this with a couple of different stuffed animals, too. At Chase's age, it was a stuffed Beagle dog that he named "Cutie" and tied a pink bow around the neck. He still sleeps with her nightly!
It is just a reminder that he is still a sweet baby boy:)
I LOVE the pic of Macy! They're all so cute!!!
I am so glad FF takes over someone else's house too. It is a little out of control already. The NFL channel is almost always on!
Post a Comment