4:55 PM

Visit with Friends

Posted by Shauna |

I took a personal day off of work today to do a few things. First, Czarina is in town from Dominica so we HAD to have lunch - we wanted to go see one of our good friends from high school, Andrea, first though. She is the first one of my high school friends to FINALLY have a baby!!! So I AM NOT ALONE now!!!!! Yay! She gave birth to Tatum Nicole about two weeks ago and Tatum is absolutely beautiful - I have some pictures on here for you to enjoy!

On a funny note - Czarina and I met at Super Target before we went over to Andrea's. I got out of my car and was standing out front of Target while I was on the phone with Czarina...we couldn't spot eacher other...she was in the parking lot also...then the statement comes out of her mouth...."Well, I am wearing a hot pink shirt"
Me: "What kind of hot pink shirt"
Her: "A tube top"
Me: "Me too, what kind of pants"
Her: "Jeans"
Me: "Me too"

So - yes - 15 years into our friendship - we still dress alike in public. It was hilarious.




Baby Tatum



Andrea (2 weeks after giving birth to this baby)...you can throw up now if you want!



Sweet Baby Tatum sleeping in her swing

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You mean you didn't look like that 2 weeks after your babies???

Where do you find these people? I guess she didn't gain the same pregnancy 50 that I did. I don't look that good now and it has been 8 1/2 yrs! BARF.

Cute kid, though:)

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

I love that you & C were wearing the exact same thing! HA!!

So... I came across pics from your bachelorette party. Oh, and I will be posting some of them. We look SO young!!

Annie said...

i love the name tatum, i love dressing the dame and i loooooooove you!

Susan said...

Shauna- Thanks for visiting my site. I check your blog all the time too! I would absolutely love to take pictures of you and your family. I am trying to start a photography business. I would love to put your family on my website because ya'll are so darn cute!
Love, Susan 817)594-3904