8:52 AM

It's a Pizza

Posted by Shauna |

For those of you with questions on the dinner that we made - it is a homemade pizza. I bought the Pilsbury pizza crust - rolled it into the pan. We added some pizza sauce, cheese and pepperoni - cooked for about 8 minutes and voila! Delicious. I also made a casserole last night. South of the Border Chicken Bake. It was yummy and I have two more pans in the freezer ready to pop in the oven when we need something quick. I think that Santa might need to bring me some cooking pans and such this Christmas. Oh and maybe a big freezer. :)

I figure if I am going with this cooking thing - I may as well go all out!

Day 2 of Stay at Home Shauna was productive. I got ALL of our laundry done (an all day event) and deep cleaned the kids' rooms. It is so nice to have their rooms clean. It makes things so much less stressful.

Today is Day 3 of my Shauna Week...that means I only have 2 days less of this!!! I actually want to go back to bed right now and stay there until about 11am. Hmmmm..... I just might do that. I am having lunch with my friend Jennifer at 12pm. I am trying to have lunch with all of my lunch buddies this week since it will be a little more difficult from here on. Then, I dont know what I am going to do! Oh - I need to read my chapter for my Wednesday night class at Church...so I will probably do that! Ok - I am rambling - sorry! Have a wonderful Wednesday! Love you all!

2 comments:

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

Sounds like you are having a great week! I love the new look to your blog :)

Stay @ home Shauna ROCKS!

Staci said...

Enjoy the next 2 days!!! Wanna come deep clean my house?!?!?